- Anatomical shape of the cage respecting the physiological cervical lordosis .
- The anchoring system is very resistant to removal efforts . It offers the best compromise between strength / size . This is a unique advantage.
- Each implant has a very discrete radiopaque marker to check the exact position of the implants without any gene for observation of the implantation site .
- The locking system replaces added a cervical plate in order to secure the fixing of the cage. This is a unique advantage.
- The cage is available with a bone substitute
- The surgical procedure is guided and reproducible
The Cur C system can handle all indications of the degenerative cervical spine Herniated disc , foraminal stenosis , cervical- brachial neuralgia , spinal decompression, degenerative instability, traumatic instability with anterior plating .
This post is also available in: French